Anything BIg Poppa Smokers Should offer?

Big Poppa

Administrator
Just wondering...Is there any product/sauce/spice that you guys think I'm missing? Let me know as I want to have a comprehensive store. thanks for the help

HoDeDo

I know two products you will be able to add next week. :)

Have you had a chance to try the 4 Men and A Pig sauce I left? I think that would be a great addition.

CarterQ

Brushtech or similar high quality grill brushes and instant read thermometers.

Last edited:

ht01us

I searched for the MAK remote pellet boss and MAK pellet buckets on the site last time I looked; I'd like to see those.

Or did I not search correctly?

squirtthecat

Bulk containers of rubs... (an 8oz shaker is nice for trying something out, but 3-5 lbs is far more practical)
Same for sauces, but I do see you carry some gallon jugs.

Limited edition quantities of some of Candy Sue's "special blend" pellet mixes?
(again - in bigger bags..)

ht01us

I searched for the MAK remote pellet boss and MAK pellet buckets on the site last time I looked; I'd like to see those.

Or did I not search correctly?

My bad, Now I see the remote pellet boss on the Accessories page. They didn't come up for me from the search box.

SisInLaw

One of the best items you DO offer is the Hot Squeeze sauce. Man, is that ever good. I'm cooking up a bunch of meatballs for Super Bowl Sunday and serving them simmered in a bottle of this stuff. If any of you haven't tried it, don't wait any longer.

Mr Hickory

One of the best items you DO offer is the Hot Squeeze sauce. Man, is that ever good. I'm cooking up a bunch of meatballs for Super Bowl Sunday and serving them simmered in a bottle of this stuff. If any of you haven't tried it, don't wait any longer.

Yeah, like I needed a reason to buy more stuff....thanks.

Big Poppa

Administrator
Mr Hickory resistance is futile

I do carry big bags of 3 eyes and plowboys as they sell well enough to stock the bigger sizes

Big Poppa

Administrator
funny you should mention that Im in the process of starting one right now...I need more hours in the day spark

Top Bottom