Outstanding customer service from BPS

sparky

well, it starts like this. i bought a mp ss from bps. i've been having a couple problems with it since i received it. i called memphis to have them help me with the problems. at the same time i keep jessie in the loop with emails. welp, to make a long story short. memphis told me that they were no longer going to help me and to call my dealer. i was pretty mad at the time. well, i called jessie and send her the email. BP got involved and now i have a new Mak 2 Star that shipped yesterday from oregon. BP and jessie went way out of their way to help me. thank you Sterling and Jessie from the bottom of my heart. BPS has my business for life. thank you. :cool:

Last edited:

Rip

Wow. On the bright side you're getting a great smoker and BP & Jessie came through for you...and hopefully we'll be treated to more unpack photos and another cooking frenzy. Hang in there Sparky!

CarterQ

Too bad it didn't work out with the Memphis but when its all said and done you will have a shiny new MAK sitting on your patio. It's just destiny, you always seemed more like a MAK kinda guy anyway :cool:. Kudos to BPS as well, there are very few businesses that would take care of a customer like that.

Last edited:

Big Poppa

Administrator
You try your best to make everyone happy.... Some grills work better than others for some and I think Sparky will be happy...Now if anybody wants to buy a smoker in Sacramento area1 Thanks for the kind words Spark.

SmokinMAK

Welcome to the MAK family Sparky. It was kind of a roundabout trip -but you made it. Looking forward to some posts when you get it fired up!

ACW3

Sparky,
Welcome to the MAK Clan. Get that thing assembled and fire it up. A word of caution when bolting in the cold smoker. Make sure it is hanging on the lip of the main unit correctly before you tighten the bolts. MAKDaddy caught this in a photo I posted and got me squared away. I blame it on my enthusiasm to get smokin"!

Art

TTNuge

Great customer service for sure!!!

Wanted you to be a MAK owner but not like this. Regardless of how it happened I know you'll be happy. One thing is certain, "Not" and "Can't" aren't in Bob's vocabulary as far as I can tell.

Big Poppa

Administrator
Not and Cant are in Bobs vocabulary...."I'm not going to MAKe stuff in china" "I cant stop MAKing accessories for your smokers"

Top Bottom