Superbowl Finger Food

cowgirl

I started with new potatoes, garlic, onions, smoked sausage, cayenne, crab boil, old bay, kosher salt and fresh squeezed lemons in the drum with hickory..

013-1.jpg

added my bacon wrapped corn..

026-1.jpg

crawdads, shrimp and crab legs...

066-1.jpg

096-1.jpg

heated garlic bread and one sacrificial spam on the Memphis Pro...
seasoned the spam with cayenne and brown sugar then spritzed with whiskey for a nice bark.

093-1.jpg

The spam disappears fast while I plate the rest of the finger food.. lol

140-1.jpg

166-1.jpg

179-1.jpg

The smoked crab legs, bacon wrapped corn, spicy shrimp, crawdads, new potatoes, smoked sausage with crusty garlic bread and cold beer.

194-1.jpg

Thanks for checking out my finger food!

sparky

wow, enter this. it's some of the best food i have seen here on this forum ever. really nice jeanie....:cool:

CarterQ

Man o man, I know it's been said before but a cookbook with your name on the cover would fly off the shelves. Phenomenal as always, love your posts!

KimG SOW

Jeanie - you out did yourself again!! Looks awesome!!

We love grilling crab legs!! It is pretty much the only way we cook them now.

Big Poppa

Administrator
You know how hard Ive tried to get jeanie to do a book? I have offered to publish it! Pay for it so she could sell it...She is just too sweet.

Rip

Too bad, I would buy both (yours and Jeanie's)...or the two of you in one cookbook, now there's a dream team!

cowgirl

Thank you for the nice comments friends! I don't think this one would qualify for the contest.. I used my drum for the main ingredient.

Dang! Nice!!

How hot/long did the 'boil' go on the UDS?

Thanks Squirt! I heated the drum to 275... started the potatoes with sausage first, when they were just starting to get tender I added the seafood. I would say the whole cook took 1 1/2 hrs. You can get a head start by bringing the potatoes to a boil on your stove then place the pot into your smoker. Any food in the seasoned pot is spicy, and the food on top gets smokey. I like the combination. :)

You know how hard Ive tried to get jeanie to do a book? I have offered to publish it! Pay for it so she could sell it...She is just too sweet.
BP you are just too kind! I've never met so many thoughtful, kind people before coming to your forum. Thanks for letting me hang out here!

Rip

Lol! It would have to be called "Everyone Else's Ideas"....tell ya what though, a PSF collected works would be pretty cool...

Top Bottom