hello from snowy Utah

folha

How is everybody? My name is Steve and I've been smoking meat for just over a year now on my Traeger pellet smoker. I got one because my father-in-law has one, and once I ate some of his smoked meat, i knew i had to get one too. Around my friends and at work I'm known as the master Q'er which always makes me laugh, because I know deep down that I'm not THAT good. That's where you all come into play. I know there is so much to learn. I look forward to hearing what everyone has to say to get the best out of their smokers. Thanks in advance, and stay warm!

Rip

Hey Steve, welcome! Dive right in, lots of great info here, look forward to you sharing your cooks.

cowgirl

Welcome to the forum Steve! It's 8 degrees here right now and I'm smoking on my Memphis Pro... lol Trying to get one more smoke in before the storm hits. :)

CarterQ

Welcome aboard, you came to the right place for great friendly pellet smoking advice. No better group of pellet cookers out there than right here. Look forward to sharing in your cooking experiences.

Top Bottom