It has arrived!

Mr Hickory

My Mak 2 star has arrived, is assembled and is humming along on it's seasoning run.

I must say it is a very nicely constructed product. I have lost a lot of faith in American made products over the years, but this one clearly shows America can produce top notch products when there is a desire to do so.

Wow. That upcoming three star is destined to be EPIC.

Rock on MAK. Keep up the good work.

Can't wait for the first smoke!

CarterQ

Welcome to the family, you will enjoy that baby every time you fire it up. Post some pics of the new toy and definitely share your cooks!

So Cal Smoker

Welcome to the MAK family, your on your way to a wonderful adventure full of good food, fun, and many friends. Your new MAK will stand proud and beautiful.

MAK DADDY

Yes, it's like a good coffee pot season it in well :)
Welcome and thanks for the great comments, we are passionate about our products and hope that shines through to our customers.
Thanks for buying American!

Mr Hickory

Yes, it's like a good coffee pot season it in well :)
Welcome and thanks for the great comments, we are passionate about our products and hope that shines through to our customers.
Thanks for buying American!

You bet, gonna give it a good hard smoke run this weekend with my first pork shoulder. Have made two pizzas on it so far just to get used to it, and with the exception of a failed start yesterday, which I think was caused by me not emptying the fire pot after the seasoning run, all is running well. The pellet boss is awesome.

Top Bottom