Frogmats....

Rip

Smoking vegetables or fruit. Spread it out flat, or if space is tight, roll it a little and tuck in where you can....when they're done, you just grab the edges and pick it all up. They're pretty handy for keeping a meat roll or fatty tight too.

HoDeDo

Perfect for Pig Candy - can move it in bulk, and no sticking!

Worked great for cooking Bacon wrapped pork tenderloin in bulk too :)

TentHunter

Frogmats are what brought me to BPS website to begin with. I saw a youtube vid of BP using them and had to have some.

I use themfor smoking cheeses - especially soft ones like blue or brie. Great for stuffed chicken breast, etc. keeps the stufing from falling through the grate.

And for high priced seafood - They're indispensible. Just keep a piece or two of $10-$12 salmon from sticking and falling through your grates and the frogmats start paying for themselves!

Deb

I use frogmats for just about everything. Steak & burgers are about the only thing I can think of that I don't use them for.

3Bs-Bar-B-Que

we use them for ever thing lol oops and have been using them for yrs now I have the same prototype we made back 6 or so yrs ago .. and its still going strong let me ask this BP or others have to tryed grabbing the frogmat right off the grill when your food is done <with no gloves > ??????? at 250 they are warm to the touch but wont burn you ...try that with a metal mat it will burn we have tryed it the mats will be warm but wont burn and BIG POPPAS is the place to get them for sure

Top Bottom