Permission to come aboard USS Mak. Sir!!!

sparky

Bosn'mate #336 coming aboard the USS Mak.

it's here.....
P2080002.jpg

the UPS guy was way cool. he made a whole production of it.
P2080001.jpg

P2080005.jpg

YA BABY
P2080007.jpg

P2080009.jpg

sparkys got a smoking buddy.....
P2090024.jpg

P2090025.jpg

she maxed out at,
P2090035.jpg

as i was sitting here watching her smoke i was thinking that i don't cook on high temps anymore. maybe 400º for pizza. my ribs, butts, briskets i cook between 220º and 275º. fatties, bacon and potatos 275º. cook my steaks at 295º or t rex style. i like her. she was very stout. i love that she tell me that grill temp and set temp. NO MORE VACUUMS. easy to put together also. next up 1st cook.

Last edited:

MAK DADDY

Looks awesome Sparky! I can't wait to hear your cooking adventures :)

One note: you should unwind the cord, even though your MAK only draws a couple amps it's never good to have power cords wound up with juice running through them.

Have fun, and thank you!
Bob

jimsbarbecue

Looking good! Different woods will create different higher temps and some heat up faster then others. You will learn to appreciate what the folks at MAK build in like the pellet boss. The warming drawer this time of year is a great plate warmer for all those great foods you will be MAKing.

Big Poppa

Administrator
Sparky that is a good shot of the freight service that we pay for...LIft Gate Pallet Jack and Showman! Lots of dealers claim this level but read the fine print....

Rip

Alright Sparky! Really happy for you! Thanks for sharing, looking forward to first cook pics.

MAK DADDY

Sparky that is a good shot of the freight service that we pay for...LIft Gate Pallet Jack and Showman! Lots of dealers claim this level but read the fine print....

Thats code for "hey driver, here's a 20 do your thang" :)
He should have delivered a case of Fat Tire inside the MAK, Sparky would have cried!

Top Bottom