Ugly Thread on another big forum

Big Poppa

Administrator
I just read a long thread on the brethern.. Has to do with Harry Soo and his partner and the Sam's Club Series. I dont want to bring the poison over here but I am thankful that our posters are respectful and dont engage in name calling and very bad stuff......

TentHunter

I've seen so many forums that end up getting nasty and that kind of stuff makes me just that much more thankful for this forum, and grateful for all the great folks here who keep it positive! :)

Rip

Here here, I've been on a lot of forums, astronomy, motorcycles, cameras, airplanes, and this is by far the most constructive, positive group I've seen.

sparky

we are, who we are. just a bunch of ppl who like to smoke stuff and have fun doing it. simple. i love it here.

CarterQ

That was brutal over there, one of the downsides to the electronic age where people can hide behind a keyboard and monitor and say things they never would face to face. I with Sparky, it's cooking food and having fun with friends and family, any thing more and you have missed the mark.

cowgirl

where people can hide behind a keyboard and monitor and say things they never would face to face

I've come across a few online bullies too. :(
I love this forum... you're all so kind, thoughtful and positive. :cool:

sparky

its all good ppl. can't hurt my feelings. i've been married for 28 years and have 3 kids. sparky's got tough skin.

Last edited:

ht01us

Wow; I took a moment to actually go to that site and read part of the thread. Based on my reading I don't want to ever go near competitions if that's what it devolves too.

And it makes me appreciate even more this site. Thanks everyone.

Top Bottom