MAK Grills Heads to Salt Lake City HPBExpo

MAK DADDY

MAK Grills is headed to Salt Lake City, Utah, site of the 2011 Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Expo-the largest barbecue trade show in the country.

MAK Grills will be exhibiting in the "First Time" exhibitor's area, introducing HPBA attendees the MAK 1 Star and 2 Star Grills and the newly released Remote Boss Wireless Control. The show runs between March 3rd-5th at the Salt Palace Convention Center in the heart of Salt Lake City.
Come by and see us for some free goodies while they last :)

HPBExpo 2011 - Salt Lake City, Utah, March 3-5

Carter13

Are you going to be at the Sportmen's Show at the Portland Expo Center this year which is this weekend?
I sure hope so since you are local, I am going tomorrow.

MAK DADDY

Are you going to be at the Sportmen's Show at the Portland Expo Center this year which is this weekend?
I sure hope so since you are local, I am going tomorrow.

No, usually our portland dealers will do these shows but I don't think any are attending this one.
Have fun though :)

Utah Jake

If you make the Salt Lake ISE Show, let me know. We will be holding the IDOS World Championship Dutch Oven Cook-off there. I will give you an insider tour and some tastes of the best Dutch oven food in the world. I'm in charge of the sound and videoing and maybe field judging. Let me know if you need set up help at the HPB Expo. I'm free and would sure like to see the event.

Big Poppa

Administrator
I cant be there What was I thinking? Thats the Johnny Trigg Master Class Weekend by Big Poppa Smokers! Sold out I might add!

Top Bottom