Greetings from Lake Havasu City, AZ.

Havapirate

I am not a pellet smoker......Yet, but I have been using this forum for information. I will be purchasing one when the time is right. After much research I'm kinda leaning towards the Mak 2star.
I will be attending the HAVABBQ Feb. 25-26. (as a spectator).
This will be the first comp I have attended. Can't wait to meet people, learn, get some ideas, and just have fun.
If anyone is going let me know, maybe we can get together.
Since I can't really contribute much on the posts yet, If anyone is coming here, let me know if you need any information about the town, area, or need any other help.
Thank you all for the great info.

Pigstar

You are approaching the great world of BBQ in the right direction. Nothing better that going to a completion, asking questions and taking notes. Although I will not be attending the AZ cook, I wish you the best of times and I know once you come home your desire to purchase that grill will take top priority.

Rip

Welcome to the forum! Feel free to post a report on the HAVABBQ. Once you have a pellet smoker, you'll wish you had one sooner.

Big Poppa

Administrator
I will be there with the Big Poppa SMokers Crew! Sotp by and say Hi! Just not during Turn ins! Basically betweek about *:30 till 1ish it is chaos!~

Matt Dalton

Come on by our camp(Left Coast Q)but like big poppa said not during turn ins..he ain't joking when he said it's chaos from 11:30 to 1:00

Shishcabob

Havapirate,
I too am in Lake Havasu. I have been a pellet head for a few years. LHC is a great place to be a BBQer.
I'll be at HAvaBBQ next to the Smokin Goat Heads. Ask for Shishcabob. See you there!

Havapirate

Shishcabob, Your right. Year round BBQ. Gotta love it. My wife came home from work one day with a message for me, "Grill Daily"
Will definitly hook up at the HAVABBQ, looking forward to it. If you read my post you saw that I am a wanna-be pellet smoker.
Maybe you can help me with some info in that area.
See ya soon.
Joe.

Top Bottom