MAK 2 Star

sparky

thats funny. i told my boss that my new grill is coming and if i call in sick i was bbqing. funny thing was i got sick. still bbq but with a 102º fever. my wife thinks i am nuts, screaming in the backyard "get in here you fool, you have 102º fever". but dear, BP wants me to cook stuff on my new Mak. i hope my wife and BP never meet. i blame you for alot of stuff. yes dear, BP told me to buy sauces and rubs.

BBQ Jim

Well yesterday was about the longest day of my life. UPS arrived about 6:00pm so time to call the neighbors over to lend a hand. Nobody would answer. I guess a small crate sitting in front of someone's garage scares people. That's ok my wife was due home any minute and after a little convincing i'm sure she would help. Long story short between my wife, our Yorkie and myself we managed to get the grill assembled in about an hour.

Soon after we fired up the MAK our neighbors started showing up wondering why I had called. Really guys, come on I could see you looking through your windows. But all is forgiven because they brought beer!

CarterQ

Congrats on the new MAK! Beer is only the start, pretty soon the neighbors will be bringing you meat as well, one of the fringe benefits of MAK ownership.

Big Poppa

Administrator
Your neighbors sound like my house guests...they sit around pretending to be in a heavy conversation while you are cleaning up and then come hustling in askin gfor an apron as you are closing the door of the dishwasher

Mr Hickory

Congrats on the new MAK! Beer is only the start, pretty soon the neighbors will be bringing you meat as well, one of the fringe benefits of MAK ownership.

IT's TRUE! My Dad went and bought an entire tri tip for me to cook "for family dinner" this weekend.

Top Bottom