The twins have arrived!!!

HoDeDo

I posted on the 8th about how excited I was about the fact that some of our projects coming to fruition! and....
As of monday night, our fraternal twins arrived... on two pallets!

Our marinades our finally here!! Here they are:

View attachment 355

And even better, the first order for product ships out tomorrow, to our First retailer!:cool:
You heard it here first - Big Poppa Smokers will be the first online store We're so excited that Sterling wants our product on the shelves.
I'll be sure to let everyone know when it is available... but know its coming!!! :cool:

EDIT: Picture link appears broken, not sure why, so I attached a photo that opens larger. sorry!

Last edited:

Big Poppa

Administrator
You guys are not going to believe how good this stuff is. Think about it there are rubs out there and there are sauces everywhere...Lets count the signifigant marinades out there....expecially one that just won the Jack....Im pumped! Thanks Andy and Kim!

HoDeDo

They are both Marinades Sparky:
"BBQ Marinade" : This is what we use on our competition chicken. It earned us a "perfect" 180 score last year, and is complementary to many rub/sauce profiles. It will work with a brine, or with a phosphate -- it does not contain either. It is excellent as a general purpose BBQ marinade. Want to grill some spedini? try this stuff!

"Pork Injection & Marinade" : This is what we inject our pork butts with for competition. Again, no phosphates in this product. It has sweet and heat, and acts as a tenderizer while cooking! This marinade helped us win the American Royal Invitiational Pork when Todd and I cooked it in 2008, and It won the Jack Daniels world invitational this year... Lots of pork calls in between. :)

We hope everyone loves them as much as we do. Truly been a labor of love, to get it to market.

sparky

first off, congrats andy and kim. i believe i would like to try them also. i do like my pork butts to taste good. :cool:

Last edited:
Top Bottom