BBQ Things I love

Big Poppa

Administrator
Ok I started this whole bbq thing as a labor of love...all of the products taht we sell I have to really think are good and most of the time hard to find...but her you have things I love:

MAK Grills, Plowboys, Three Eyez, Smokin Guns,Texas Rib Candy,Memphis Grills, Blues hog, Pepper Plant, Head Country,
Meadow Creek (all of them), firewires, smoky mountain disposable cutting boards, wee willys white sauce, BBqers delight pellets,Hasty Bake,Grill Grates, Hot Squeeze, MAK Griddle, Maverick Et-732,Frogmats,big moes,butchers honey

This isnt so much as a plug but I didnt know any of this existed two years ago...Im looking forward to Kim and Andys Marinades getting here because I know Im going to love them

What did I miss that you giuys like?

HoDeDo

You ate the pork in Scottsdale :) If I recall you thought it was "ok" ;) hehe.
I think you will like the BBQ Marinade we use on chicken. I have a feeling you will find some wild new uses for it we have not thought of yet!!

That is a great list of products. I can tell you first hand, I had never used/seen some of the items myself.... The pepper plant sauce, frogmats, etc.... and it is amazing stuff. Great product set, Sterling!!!

jimsbarbecue

Pepper Plant, Hot Squeeze,wee willys white sauce,Hasty Bake Greek seasoning and 3 Eyz rub. These are items I would suggest all grillers try. With Wee Willys and Hot Squeeze being the front runners.

Rip

You nailed my list and then some BP. Last night my wife got quizzical when I barely glanced at the rack of BBQ condiments at a specialty store....I had to explain to her I'd be crazy not to start with the rubs and sauces carried by BPS.

1) tried and true products used and recommended, (and soon created by as well), cooks I respect and trust.
2) loyalty for the awesome education I get from this forum
3) ordering just pellets is boring! :)

TentHunter

Two things you mentioned: Frogmats & Firewire skewers - Love 'em.

Other BBQ things I love:
- BBQ'rs Delight 100% flavorwood pellets (been using them for years). Faves: Hickory, Apple, Jack Daniels (oak), Savory Herb.
- The Texas Pepper Jellies are fabulous!
- The Smoking Gun 'Gun Powder' is great sprinkled on fries and chips (as well as meat).
- Grill extender (upper grill rack) is a must-have to increase capacity (I use my Hasty Bake G.E. in my Weber Kettle often).
- Grill Grate tool - alone is worth every penny.
- This forum!

sparky

sparky's loves,

my Mak, baby back ribs, 3eyz, obie wans sweet & heat / brisket rub, honey rub, hasty bake rub / greek seasoning, hot squeeze, big bob gibsons habenero red sauce, habanero pepper jelly, magic dust, texas bbq rub, weber tongs (need BP tongs), frogmats, sqeeze bottle (apple juice, apple cider, water), radio, my chair. i use these items all the time. i have spent alot of money on different rubs and sauces (just ask BP) but the ones listed here i use on a constant basis. alot of trial and error have been put forth on my pellet addition but i am putting out the best food in my bbq life now. good for me and my family. we never go out because we can produce better food at home. and i just have to walk to the garage and to the frig to get my FT. life is good for a old hippie pellet smoker. :cool:

Last edited:

Rip

Oh, just thought of one more ....Firing up the smoker. Is there anything else (culinary) that compares with the beginning of every cook...the reassuring hum of the fan, the growl of the first pellets being augured into the fire pot...soon a wisp of smoke, then a billow...was that the sound of a beer cap eased from it's moorings? Oh, yeah, good things are on the way!

Top Bottom