Hey Visitors/lurkers Join up and have some fun!

Big Poppa

Administrator
WE usually have about two thirds people reading that arent members...That is great. But what is even better is to have you all join in the fun! Sign up and ask any question about pellet cooking....there are no bad questions and a lot of people here to answer!

ACW3

X2. Afterall, what is the worst thing that can happen? You could get "hooked" on the concept of pellet cooking. The next step is to either exerience the cooking process with a friend or neighbor, or go out on a limb and get your own pellet cooker. Once you get a pellet cooker you will soon realize that the FUN has just begun. It is an addiction that is treatable; you just come up with new ways to use your pellet cooker and you might even try to cook food you never imafgined could be done one the "grill". Give it a go. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Great site to learn from, especially if you can ask questions and participate.

Art (in North Carolina)

sparky

we are having alot of fun. these ppl here are great. lots of great chefs here. just alot of ppl who love their bbq's. BP is cool. long winded but cool. :cool:

ht01us

I agree. I enjoyed the forum as a reader but once I got involved asking questions and even sharing a little I got much more out of the experience.

Top Bottom