Special Plowboys and Smoke on Wheels Special "Best Friends" Package

Big Poppa

Administrator
I thought I would put together a special pack of Todd and Andy's stuff...I think they are best pals so I decided to name it that....Includes one bottle of each of the new fabulous Smoke on Wheels marinades and one bottle of Plowboys Yardbird, Bovine Bold, and The Jerk...And since I am their new best friend....A big Poppa T Shirt Normal price $54.95..special prices $39.95 www.bigpoppasmokers.com

LTS

throw in the triple or is it quad by now steak seasoning and you got yourself a deal

LTS

I think you spelled your ling wrong

popps

HoDeDo

This package is the coolest thing since sliced brisket :)

I can tell you that these work great together. I feel like the hair club ads "I'm not only the president, I'm also a member"
Looks like my cabinet LOL Try the Bovine Bold on your Pork... ;)

jimsbarbecue

This is GOOD Stuff!

Used the Smoke on Wheels on boneless chicken breast today. Only used the Smoke on Wheels. No other spice. Came out very good. Of course I would like a little more kick. A finishing spice would have been my choice. Now the family really liked it. Moist,tender and a smooth flavor was the remarks.I am on my second bottle and have one more left before reorder.

On the MAK cooking on our chicken grate.

1212489752_nhad5-M.jpg

Cut ready to eat. Cooked to 165 and look at the juice.

1212490288_WPZep-M.jpg

HoDeDo

Jim those pics are GREAT! Drillin' and Grillin said it produced some of the juciest chicken he has cooked. Glad you are having a similar experience. Definately a finishing spice... or even just a grind of S&P wakes up the peppers in it.
AG

DolphinLvr

I am Back! Work has been killing me and I am just now finding time to get back into the swing of things!

Since I have all the rubs, I had to customize my pack and order the BP rubs along with the Marinade! Am looking forward to trying all of these :)

Top Bottom