Im excited to see the new MAKS!

Big Poppa

Administrator
I dont know how many of you saw this in the MAK section but Bob and Kerrie have decided to take some sage advice from an old poppa...

What was going to be the 3 Star is now going to be the 4 Star. Yes. The four star will be all stainless. Double walled construction, two fire post with independent conrols...tones of grease pan choices and easy access pellets. It will be 1,000 inches and up to 2,000 inches with the optional rack. It can be built in or an a stand This will sell for $4,999.00 It is the Rolls Royce of Pellet Grills

What Im most excited about is the new 3 Star. I have always wanted a 500 inch pellet grill. I think that is the perfect size. With the MAKs optional racks it can be 500, 750 or 1,000 inches. Its going to get blazing hot and I can have the flame zone across the entire cooking surface..It can be built in or on a stand. It should sell for $2,999.00

CarterQ

3 Star sounds awesome, I agree 500 square inches would be perfect size. I would like to think when my 2 star wears out that the 3 star will be the replacement, unfortunately the way MAKs are built I don't think it will ever wear it out!

So Cal Smoker

Like move up housing, Bob is giving us move up Pellet Grills. BP is going to have a used MAK section in his store for the Gas grillers to move up to. Too much fun.

Top Bottom