Some Havasu Comp Pics

Big Poppa

Administrator
Had a cold and windy good old time. We were at a juge comp I think there were about 83 teams...and some very big hitters.

Here is the sunset for you romantic types like Sparky of the view behind mour camp
DSCF0075.jpg

As most of you know it is my tradition to cook a dinner Friday at the comps for our neighboring teams and friends...(Bigmista knows this and has already contacted the organizers of the upcoming Wildomar contest requesting to be next to us)
I cook all kinds of crazy stuff and this time it was a riff on one of my videos. Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin with 3eyes CarmeliZed na dgrilled and even smoked pineapples with a pineapple fried rice
DSCF0082.jpg

This was cooked on the one star!
DSCF0070.jpg

DSCF0076.jpg

DSCF0077.jpg

DSCF0078-2.jpg

Big Poppa

Administrator
More Havasu Pics

Here is Johnny Trigg wolfing down some grub
DSCF0080.jpg

The lovely Trish Trigg Being served
DSCF0081.jpg

Here are two sohots of the burnt ends being prepared
Hows the smoke ring?
DSCF0088-2.jpg

DSCF0087.jpg

sparky

really nice picture of the sunset BP. love it. looks likes a excellent cook you did for everyone. nicely done partner. you always amaze me on what you cook and produce. more pictures of you and the BPS crew please. :cool:

Last edited:

Deb

Nice dinner and beautiful picture of the sunset. I'm with Sparky, more pictures pls.

Shishcabob

As a local resident of Havasu I want to thank all that came out and helped to make this event a success. From what I under stand judging was by the book.
Havasu is a great place to vacation. The locals treat you as you would expect to be. If ever in the area camping or boating and need a pellet grill fix, let me know. I'm sure I can set something up for you.
I wish I had more time to talk with BP.

Top Bottom