Anyone built in a Mak II

hawgsalot

It looks like the Mak III is not coming out til winter or next year and the IV is just to big, I'm down to building in a IIstar or buying a Memphis. So has anyone built in a II star, got picks or instructions? How did it work?

jmeitz

It looks like the Mak III is not coming out til winter or next year and the IV is just to big, I'm down to building in a IIstar or buying a Memphis. So has anyone built in a II star, got picks or instructions? How did it work?

Are you stuck on those two brands for a built in. I have seen others in a built in.

jimsbarbecue

I think it could be done. I would consider having a cut out where it rolls in and then covered with stainless doors etc. Any pellet grill that you build in. If it ever needs service it would need to come out to address any issues. Even if you used a Memphis Pro I would mount it on a set of slides like they use on motorhomes.

MAK DADDY

If you email me I will send you the drawing for the 2 Star with dimensions for your built in cabinet design.
You will need to have provisions for air intake and grease collection. Like Jim said you would need to be able to remove the unit from the cabinet for any repairs.
[email protected]

smokeslinger

id like to c how to build it in...im getting a lil bit nervous about buying the 4star cuz of size and price and i might want a 3 star instead...so building in might be a good idea....Bob can i email u as well for the built in version...
im also getting nervous cuz i might hv a buyer for my 2 star already and dont like the idea of selling it...im in love with the thing

nepas

I wouldnt build my MAK in cuz if i was to move the new owners would have a large empty spot in the BBQ area...LOL

Top Bottom