Johnny Trigg Master Class is this weekend

Big Poppa

Administrator
Getting ready for the Trigg Master Class. This should be a blast. Starting tonight with a family bbq and then the fun starts. Ill try to post pics!

HoDeDo

You guys are gonna love it!!! Enjoy!
I have a leukemia and lymphoma society fundraising class this weekend, so I'll be in cooking school mode too!!!

Mine is in 40 degree overcast weather though, here in KC :)

scooter

I'll be looking forward to when the moons line up again for the next Trigg class. Can't wait to see the pics! Did see the pics where Johnny schooled BP in steak grilling! They did look great BP! ;)

jimsbarbecue

Trigg Class

A day and a half at the Ernie Ball factory learning from Johnny Trigg about BBQ. Enjoying the company of Sterling (Big Poppa) and the Big Poppa Team. Thanks to those that made this happen. Met 19 others that came to learn Johnny's way of cooking BBQ.It is one of those things you need to see and taste to believe. To give you a idea how good Johnny gets this across. During the class some of the Big Poppa Smokers team was applying what they were learning about rib preparation and cooking and cooked some ribs on their Meadow Creek grill. We had the opportunity to taste and compare. They paid attention, their ribs came out very good.
We all received a goodie bag with the needed spice and a bonus.

1206939137_Z8Eth-M.jpg

Thom Emery

It truly was like your Godfather and Godmother said
"look we are going to help you work on your game"
Looking forward to seeing the video someday
Johnny could a internet BBQ schools with the video of the class

Main things I came away with
1 The Triggs are a treasure to BBQ
2 Sterling and company are excellent hosts
3 The temperatures I have ben cooking at will be changing

jimbo

Never witnessed the perfect 180 score before, but after being at BP's "Johnny Trigg's Master Class", I believe I now have. Outstanding!!!

Top Bottom