Recieved new order from BP

malawoo

Recieved my order today for the new sauce and rubs with t-shirt and the frog mats and grill grates and WOW I picked up my new Mak 2 star general grill also Great products BP and fantastic shipping already lining up another order Thanks

CarterQ

I'm with you Jim, love the e-mail follow up. The e-mail telling you when it will be delivered is good too.

Definitely a nice touch, especially for intercepting the UPS driver before he reaches the door, helps avoid the "another box from Big Poppa, didn't you order something last week?" type questions from the Mrs.:D

sparky

Definitely a nice touch, especially for intercepting the UPS driver before he reaches the door, helps avoid the "another box from Big Poppa, didn't you order something last week?" type questions from the Mrs.:D

true that. i always hear it from the wife, "with all the money you spend with BPS we could use some of that money towards a new house". how many houses do we need. only got one smoker. i always tell her, "dear, if we get a vacation house i will need another smoker for that house too". she quickly changes the subject.

Top Bottom