MAK Wins Best of Show...TWICE!

Big Poppa

Administrator
At the big swinging industry trade show MAK brought the goods and came home with the hardware.

Best BBQ at the show

Best of Show Vesta Award

Remote Boss Runner Up Best in show

Great work!

We were honored and surprised to say the least about all the awards but to win best in show for Outdoor Products was AMAZING!!! Thank you for all the kind words and support, you MAK owners should be proud as well with all your tips and ideas over the past year! It was a great show (Hearth, Patio & BBQ Expo 2011 SLC Utah) with lots of manufactures displaying some fantastic products.

Here are the pics and info of the Awards.
2011 Vesta Awards presented by Hearth & Home Magazine:

WINNER of BBQ Other Fuels; MAK Grills 2 Star General

DSC_6162.jpg

FINALIST in Hearth & BBQ Components and Controls; MAK Grills Remote Boss

DSC_6166.jpg

WINNER of Best in Show Outdoor Products; MAK Grills 2 Star General

DSC_6158.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ACW3

For Bob and the folks at MAK, WELL DONE!!! You are setting a really high standard for the pellet cooking industry. Keep up the good work!

Art

sparky

ya baby. congrats to all the Mak family. proud to have #336. as a matter of fact. got her going right now. its 40º and raining. does #336 care. nope. i cleaned my probe thinging and my mak hit 500º with oak in 14 minutes yesterday for some hamburgers. smoked brisket and my smoke setting is at 170º last night. how cool is that. my mak does it all. high or low temps it doesn't matter. this bob guy must be a genius. BP you just good looking. lol. :cool:

MAK DADDY

We were honored and suprised to say the least about all the awards but to win best in show for Outdoor Products was AMAZING!!! Thank you for all the kind words and support, you MAK owners should be proud as well with all your tips and ideas over the past year! It was a great show (Hearth, Patio & BBQ Expo 2011 SLC Utah) with lots of manufatures displaying some fantastic products.

Here are the pics and info of the Awards.
2011 Vesta Awards presented by Hearth & Home Magazine:

WINNER of BBQ Other Fuels; MAK Grills 2 Star General

DSC_6162.jpg

FINALIST in Hearth & BBQ Componets and Controls; MAK Grills Remote Boss

DSC_6166.jpg

WINNER of Best in Show Outdoor Products; MAK Grills 2 Star General

DSC_6158.jpg

CarterQ

That is some cool hardware. Love cooking with the MAK and using "other fuels". Glad to see the Pellet Boss system getting recognized as well. Keep up the good work!

Top Bottom