green mountain grills

scooter

You should buy the grill you don't think you can afford because you'll be saving money in the long run when you go to upgrade down the road. Get the best and you will only need to buy one grill.
Welcome to PelletSmoking!

ACW3

Welcome from North Carolina. I made a decison to get the best (for me) pellet grill a while back and have not looked back. Well almost. I bought the MAK 2 Star and thoroughly love it. However, since seeing the development of the 3 Star/4 Star, ... Actually, my 2 Star is the perfect size for what I cook. If I were going into competition cooking, I might have to strongly consider the 3 Star or 4 Star.

Art

So Cal Smoker

Welcome to the forum. Take your time when making a decision about your next grill. Talk to the folks here on the site, they have a wealth of knowledge and are willing to share.

welcome one of our sponsors gave us a jim bowie to use this year only cooked 1 comp so far but have been doing alot of practice.really like the fast response and recovery on temps the unit also has good height for beer can chicken or turkey you can also use extra rack if needed.Iwould also reccomend insulated cover it can be apellet hog when it is cold

Top Bottom