2011 Wildomar Competiton

firehouse_bbq

Hi All,

We will be at the 2nd Annual East Versus West Wildomar Ultimate BBQ Showdown on March 18-19.

Any other teams going to be there? I think BP is.

We will be cooking on our Pellet Cookers (of course) and our Meadow Creek roaster that we got from BP.

Hoping to keep our luck going after Havasu!

If you are there, please stop by and say hi.

Pete

Pete's Firehouse BBQ

Red

Yep the Big Poppa team will be there in full strength, so you better watch out... It was cool talking with you at Havasu. Let me know if you want us to bring some extra lump charcoal. We have had great success with it as opposed to briquettes, especially when using the horse shoe charcoal layout.

See you there Pete.

Jody

firehouse_bbq

Hey Jody,

Great talking with you too. Yes, if you could bring some extra lump, I would love to try it out.

You guys did great in Havasu, keep up the hard work, especially after all you learned this past weekend :)

Pete

Yep the Big Poppa team will be there in full strength, so you better watch out... It was cool talking with you at Havasu. Let me know if you want us to bring some extra lump charcoal. We have had great success with it as opposed to briquettes, especially when using the horse shoe charcoal layout.

See you there Pete.

Jody

Red

Matt - For sure you had the case of being at the wrong table... you guys have been tearing it up with your brisket. Looking forward to seeing you guys again next week. We need to redeem ourselves in brisket as well. Looks like we will have some tough competition again.

Pete - will do on the lump. Come find us when you get in and we can talk again about how we set up the Meadow Creek pig roaster cookers. We just might be trying something a little different that we learned from Johnny. I think he may have just learned a little from us as well...

Jim - How did you like the class? I thought it went pretty smoothly. The small class size was great. See you next week.

jimsbarbecue

The class size was the perfect size. Try to see all after the judging grab a few photos hopefully of Pellet Smoking members walking.

Matt Dalton

Matt - For sure you had the case of being at the wrong table... you guys have been tearing it up with your brisket. Looking forward to seeing you guys again next week. We need to redeem ourselves in brisket as well. Looks like we will have some tough competition again.

Pete - will do on the lump. Come find us when you get in and we can talk again about how we set up the Meadow Creek pig roaster cookers. We just might be trying something a little different that we learned from Johnny. I think he may have just learned a little from us as well...

Jim - How did you like the class? I thought it went pretty smoothly. The small class size was great. See you next week.
Thanks Red!..I've been going crazy since then..oh well this game is a giant crap shoot as we all know..see you guys on friday and i hope you are going early or else it's going to be a cluster@#$&!..safe travels to all that are going.

Red

All loaded up and ready to roll down the road tomorrow morning. It will be a sad trip without the smoke mobile, the man cave has big shoes to fill... See you guys there.

Matt Dalton

Congats guys!..an awesome win in a very tough field..your food tasted great,and Joe ill be in touch this week about the briskets..thanks again guys.

Top Bottom