Punch Ya Daddy...

squirtthecat

... in the ribs! ;)

IMGP2267.JPG

3 racks of thick loin back ribs, slathed in CT and dusted with Slap Ya Daddy and Head Country.

IMGP2273.JPG

Almost there..

IMGP2327.JPG

IMGP2331.JPG

And, close enough.

IMGP2337.JPG

These are making a trip to Tacoma, WA with us in a couple weeks. I'll reheat them there on the grill, so I didn't want them 100% done just yet.

--

Turns out they were done. After resting a bit in the cooler - "Fall off the bone". Oops.

TentHunter

Hmmm.... taking your goodies with you on a trip; what a great idea. I like it :). I'm keeping that idea in mind for the Va. beach spring trip with the H.S. Band coming up in April!

Thanks Squirt!

squirtthecat

This was my first time doing loin back ribs... Next batch I'll cut an hour off of the cook time. They tasted great, just not the consistency I wanted. Live and learn, and eat our mistakes!

Oh yeah, I always bag up and freeze some 'Q to go' when we travel.. (except to Mexico - they frown on that) This is trip out to see MrsSTC's family in Tacoma, and we're having a big family dinner/bash. I'm bringing a 2nd rolling suitcase full of pulled pork, Italian beef, ribs, sauces and BACON.

Rip

Looks great Squirt! Had a similar experience the first time I tried Andy's "meat side down during foil", seems they cook faster than foiled meat side up....was fall apart coming out of the foil!

Top Bottom