Good Eats

jafrey711

I know that smoking food has changed the way I like to cook. It has also made some of my favorite meals even better. What are some of yours that smoking has made better?

sparky

CHICKEN. my chicken from my pellet grill is the best chicken i and anyone in my family has every had. moist. one more time, moist. when i (my wife) cuts into it and is isn't dry like most of my other chickens BPG (before pellet grill). i cook 2 chickens a week on my pellet grill. it's soooo good. i put everything on the chicken. last week i stuffed peeled oranges under the skin and inside the chicken then last 10 minutes i put a warm mixture of honey, hot sauce, lemon pepper, garlic. ummmm. wife and kids loved it and i am a bbq god. yep, me. good old sparky. i am bowing now. cheers are good all around.

cowgirl

Sparky that sounds so good!

For me it's king crab legs! I love crab legs but when smoked, they are just sooooo tasty. :)

TTNuge

Sparky that sounds so good!

For me it's king crab legs! I love crab legs but when smoked, they are just sooooo tasty. :)

Got any tips for those King Crab legs? I bet I could get my wife to marry me all over again if I could make some outstanding crab legs on the MAK. (And yes, thats a good thing ;) )

Big Poppa

Administrator
Sparky you are a funny dude. I do think chicken is beyond comparison on a pellet grill

Bob I don't order steak very often when we go out. Always disappointed compared to home

jafrey711

I have to agree restaurant steak and chicken don't compare know that I've started smoking. I also have a hard time eating other peoples BBQ (that don't smoke ) now that I've gotten into this. I always feel the urge to want to take the whole operation over.

cowgirl

Got any tips for those King Crab legs? I bet I could get my wife to marry me all over again if I could make some outstanding crab legs on the MAK. (And yes, thats a good thing ;) )

Definately TTNuge! I will post some pics in the gallery. They are sooo tasty. I hope your Mrs likes them. :)

jimsbarbecue

If you want to sell someone on cooking on a Pellet Grill MAKe them chicken. Now the only question at our house is "You did MAKe extras for lunches?":)

sparky

there is never enough for lunches. i cook two chickens each time and me and the wife eat half of one and my son, his girlfriend, daughter and her boyfriend eat the rest and then complain that we didn't cook 1 extra chicken for them. ungrateful little b@[email protected] are they moving out anyways.

jimsbarbecue

I agree with Sparky. Chicken is so good of the Pellet Grill.We eat more chicken now then ever before. Meat loaf is unbelievable.

Top Bottom