Plesant Hill MO - Smokin On Big Creek - April 1

HoDeDo

There is always good competition at P Hill. Quality events bring out quality teams. Last year it was "jambo row" across the front LOL.
And Pellet hollow along the fence. ;)

Can't wait to get out and cook.

Red

Good luck Andy. We will be competing that same weekend. Let us know how the results turn out. I added Kim to my text list for competition results so you will see those every time we compete.

We are still trying to figure out when we can come cook with you. Amazing how quickly our calendars are filling up...

HoDeDo

Good luck Andy. We will be competing that same weekend. Let us know how the results turn out. I added Kim to my text list for competition results so you will see those every time we compete.

We are still trying to figure out when we can come cook with you. Amazing how quickly our calendars are filling up...

If you need more dates, let me know! You and the crew are welcome anywhere I am.

KimG SOW

The week is about here. Get to go through our messy garage and find all the bbq stuff that has been hiding all winter. Andy has a rib class on Wednesday and then will be heading out to Pleasant Hill on Thursday.

Getting very excited!! Can't wait to see everyone!! 72 Teams....... a lot of BIG HITTERS! It will be a very tough field.

Top Bottom