Just pulled the trigger on some TX pepper jelly!

scooter

I've been meaning to buy some of this stuff for quite some time so when I heard the interview of Craig Sharry (creater of TX Pepper Jelly) on this weeks BBQ Central show it reminded me so just went to BP's store and got a bottle of the Mango Habanero Rib Candy and Apple Cherry Habanero Rib Candy and the Pineapple Habanero Jelly among other things.
Looking forward to finding ways to insert these products into my flavor profiles especially on my ribs!

Which TX jelly do you use and what do you like it most on?

Rip

I've only tried the Mango Habanero so far, but it works great on ribs, chicken, turkey meatloafs, even drizzled it on some smoked pizza! On ribs and chicken I've mopped it on during the last 20-30 minutes, also used as a finish. Great stuff!

sparky

the pineapple is by far the best one. i have tried all of the texas jellies. pineapple, mixed berry and cherry are my favorites. i have tried the two rib candies you ordered. i like the jellies better myself. i have used them on ribs, chicken, pork butt and briskets. fun stuff. very tasty too. :)

Big Poppa

Administrator
I like them all I use the jellies with toast too...imagine that. They also have a cherry apple that has no pepper that gives ribs a really nice sheen

HoDeDo

I cut the apple-cherry hab. with the reg. apple cherry... BP hit it, A drizzle on the ribs, and it melts in. Kinda like "rib shine". I'll post some pics of my chicken from the jack too... really did a nice sheen. "Yes BPS, I'd like to order the Exterior Detail package for my ribs" :eek:)

I'll have to order some from BPS here shortly, I have not tried the pineapple.

KimG SOW

I love all his products. We will get to finally meet him in Conroe this year. I'm afraid of how much stuff I will be coming home with.

scooter

BP, I don't see the regular apple/cherry jelly in your store or is it there just not listed yet? Would like to add a jar to my order if it's available.

TTNuge

What's the heat level like? Having three wussy kids and a wife with intermittent stomach issues I can get myself in trouble if I add too much heat.

ITFD#15

Just placed an order of all kinds of goodies that included the Mango Rib Candy and the Pineapple Jelly cant wait for it to arrive.
Hey BP I told Jesse (who was great by the way) that you should have something in Canada the shipping is killer.
Anyhow excited to see it arrive..

Big Poppa

Administrator
move dopwn here to palm springs like the rest of your coutry does! Seriously there are almost as many canadian license plates as California!

Top Bottom