Looks to be warming up!

Big Poppa

Administrator
I expect to see some serious cooking out there!

Really isnt this the best time? The days are going to get longer and give us som eof our life back...More time for smokin and having our wives and husbands laugh at us with our cameras by the smoker.

Rip

Hey BP, it's supposed to push 60 here tomorrow....might have to dig through the dresser for a pair of shorts! :)

jimsbarbecue

Time change is a Pellet Smokers friend! I know I am looking forward to all the snow melting so I can see some great cooks of those whose cookers are snowed in.

sparky

sparky's no worry medicine. 1 1/2 whiskey, honey, juice of one lemon or 1/2 of one and hot water. mix well. good for ya jeanie. have 2 or 3, no worries mate. get better jeanie. always look forward to your cooks. :)

cowgirl

sparky's no worry medicine. 1 1/2 whiskey, honey, juice of one lemon or 1/2 of one and hot water. mix well. good for ya jeanie. have 2 or 3, no worries mate. get better jeanie. always look forward to your cooks. :)

Sparky Thanks! I am going to try your recipe. If it doesn't cure me I bet it will at least relax me. :) Thanks!

Top Bottom