We need the MAK Colonel

TTNuge

A small portable unit perfect for tailgating or traveling. Something not much taller than the pellet hopper on the 2 Star, just longer and maybe a little deeper. Hinged lid that still gives decent vertical room inside but opens up fully for tending to the meat, cleaning, etc. And if a guy could use the same Remote Pellet Boss and swap it between units we'd have a serious winner.

LTS

I second the tailgate model I do a fair amount of camping and it is a pain in the keester to load that big dog in the back of the truck.

Now make it 12 volt also and you will have a winner winner MAK's tailgatin dinner

LTS

Last edited:

MAK DADDY

Already in the works, we thought of Private but I like Colonel! We could put a full bird emblem on it :)
So much fun, so little time!

MAK DADDY

Exactly! Like someone once told me "everything takes longer and cost more than you think", ok so they have said it many times :)

LTS

I am in the process of loading up for our anual deer hunting/camping trip, me and the wife just loaded up my Memphis Select on the back of the truck

Mak Daddy Please hurry on the Colonel.......... wife's back is starting to hurt :( Maybe I should help load next time :D

vesteroid

I am not sure what you guys mean, but I would personally be all over a small portable pellet grill. I spend most of the summer camping and would kill to be able to take my pellet grill in the camper. I want something that is more or less tabletop and still capable of smoking shorter cooks. Maybe even ribs, but basically grilling out each night.

LTS

Any more news on the full bird colonel ?

LTS

Spring is coming so the wife's back is not loosened up yet from the long winter so I either need a colonel or I need to start working her over to get her loosened up:eek:

drake

Do you think you can give them that "used look", it might help if I can just tell the little lady "we've had that damn thing for years, suprised you don't remember it". Just sayin, after the 2 star purchase I'm on a short leash on buying bbq products.

Big Poppa

Administrator
Drake that is hysterical...all the big guitar companies (except for mine) make relic guitars they look fifty years old and people pay a premium for them

Top Bottom