Some Surpirse Guests at Popp'a Smokin Palace

Big Poppa

Administrator
OK Kentucky smoke showed us with his lovely wife...I had both sis in laws and some other family...Then I got a call from a really good dear old friend that is now sort of famous..."Whats for Dinner?"

I said Triggs Ribs
P1000029.jpg

Miso Shrimp
P1000027-2.jpg

Some Strube ranch wagyu...Mystery Meat...I didnt get a shot but boy was it good! I think is was flank steak
Some Spatchcock Chicken No photos
Ky Smoke COoked Jeanies Apple Dumplings
P1000030-1.jpg

Tents Pineapple Upside Down Cake
P1000028-1.jpg

P1000031.jpg

SOme Hot Squeeze Racks of Lamb
P1000026-2.jpg

Here is the Surprise guest...Recognize him? hahahaha
P1000036.jpg

KimG SOW

My girls are going NUTS!!!! "I wanna meet Randy Jackson!!!" from both of them. LOL!!

Aaahhh....to be 8 and 10 again.

Everything looks AWESOME!!!

HoDeDo

Dinner looks AWESOME! Thats alot of irons in the fire for one meal... looks like you nailed it! And I am sure it was well worth the late night, to catch up with an old friend. I've always been one to sacrifice sleep for the greater good :)

Nicely done BP!

SisInLaw

The food and desserts were fabulous! I died at 11:30pm and never even said goodbye to Randy and his sweet wife, lol. What a fun evening: good company and good food. What more can anyone ask? Thanks for it all, Poppa and Little Louie.

ps: I brought home the rest of the shrimp, some ribs and some of the spatchcock chicken and ate it for lunch both yesterday and today. Yum.

Top Bottom