MAK newbie in Canada

Canuck32

I am stoked that my MAK 2 star #335 is better than expected. I have fired it up over the past three weeks and have been blown away at the incredible results. The whole family loves the ribs, pulled pork, chicken and smoked sausage we have tried so far.

I can hardly wait for the snow to melt and be able to spend more time outdoors enjoying an all day cook out.:cool:

Rip

Glad to hear that!....we have a rule around here: No pics, it didn't happen! :)
Don't worry eventually the family gets used to it and will even complain when you don't take pics!

And, welcome to the forum!

Canuck32

I had the grill shipped from Pellet Grill Outlet in Oregon as I was not able to find a dealer in Canada. It required a customers broker and a few weeks for delivery but was well worth it.

jimsbarbecue

Welcome

Welcome,we got our first MAK #68(it has beverage holders)in a trade up from a Royall Grill I purchased from them. The Second one #186 came from Big Poppa as do most of our BBQ supplies now. Because we know if Big Poppa stocks it he has used it.Plus the Big Poppa staff takes care of their customers.

ITFD#15

Good deal I was wondering how you got a Mak... I looked for something in Canada and could not find anything.
I hear lots of good things about them and your in the right spot to get ideas on how to use it.

Top Bottom