The Smoke Mobile Died

Big Poppa

Administrator
Coming back from Havasu the Smoke Mobile blew its engine.
P1000301-2.jpg

I love the old beast...its a 72 or 73 GMC and it make me laugh. It also has everything I need at comps. It is our good luck charm. I dbought it because it had character....

So I went looking to replace the Smoke mobile and just couldnt do it. She is getting abrand new engine as we speak...the problem is that the mechanic promised it would be done in time for this weekends comp...every day assures us and yesterday finally tells us he still doesnt have the engine. AAAAARGH Plan b another engine from San Francisco...I will have to make the mobile mancave my home this weekend
IMG_0338-3.jpg

The Mobile man Cave has bean bag chairs, black light posters, Hammocks, Music Man Basses and Guitars, mesa boogie guitar amp a nd mark bass bass amp and a killer sound system...

CarterQ

Glad you chose not to pull the plug on her. Those GMC motorhomes are cool, and the smokemobile is becoming an icon out there on the circuit! Is that thing running a gas 454? hey at least the man cave is better than a U Haul!

HoDeDo

Might as well give that Smokemobile a hopped up crate motor!!! So it wont have to work so hard going down the road.
Sorry to hear this... The Smoke Mobile is one of a kind. Hope you get her kickin' again.

Big Poppa

Administrator
From the peace sign door mat to the great coffe machine...the flat screen and the foam mattress with the zebra skin bedspread...how coule I give up on her...

Rip

Sounds like she's too special to give up on! Good call. The man cave doesn't sound too bad either!

TentHunter

Sorry to hear about the SmokeMobile :(.

How 'bout I bring my Bass, you bring your guitar, we'll plug into the Mancave's killer sound system and play some Blues together? ;)

Top Bottom