Since you got into Pellets, just how lonely is your gasser?

Big Poppa

Administrator
Mine are just dusty and miserable....I havent lit one of them since april of 09....I regretted it the minute I tasted the food

SmokinMAK

I actually cleaned my gasser recently when I was cleaning my MAK components. Figured I had a tub of grime eater, I might as well use it!

Fired it up last night with the expectation of seeing just how hot the grill got on high. Unfortunately, my thermocouple doesn't go much over 400, so I didn't get my answer.

Other than that - my gasser and my Weber Kettle are collecting dust.

LTS

Not lonley at all since I gave it away to the next guy who has not been formally introed to the smoke

LTS

Pete

I didn't have a gasser at my old apartment (except for my dog), and the first big purchase I made for my new home was a pellet smoker - no gas over here (except now I have 2 dogs)!

Big Poppa

Administrator
THat is exactly what mine is....It has the frogmats, extra grill grates, thermomethers and all the other junk....

3Bs-Bar-B-Que

I took the center bucket off and installed the ugly drum onto the rolling frame now I have a drum that rolls and 2 side selves and 2 racks for stuff lol

vesteroid

I ditched my gasser years ago for a bge knock off, and from there went to pellets. I have to admit I dont use the grill dome nearly as often since I got my pellet smokers, but I do keep it around for old times sake and a cook now and again. The grill dome has its place, and I doubt I ever get rid of it, unless the wife starts yelling at me too much....3 grills is really one too many...but then again I am not big poppa...I mean I have seen your back yard, how many do you actually have lol?

jimsbarbecue

I am down to six if I count gassers. Still use the Viking for cleaning grills. put the grills in cover with foil and run on high.

cowgirl

The last time my gasser was used was when I came home one day and found a group of friends having a party on my patio. They brought and cooked their own food.... so I just sat back and enjoyed being served for a change. :)

Top Bottom