Parmesan Crusted Chicken with Twice Baked Shredded Potatoes

bflodan

Ive been making Parmesan crusted chicken for awhile now, thought id try it on my MAK.. The potatoes was an idea I took from the William Sonoma Catelog we just got and added my own twists....It all came out fantastic...

Started by baking potatoes on my MAK yesterday for about 1.5hrs at 425.. Cooled and refrigerated until today..
001.jpg

Shredded with a grater and added white chedder, fresh parmesan, sour cream, shallots, salt, pepper and a little plowboy yardbird.. Put it on the MAK at 425
006.jpg

Meanwhile crusted the chicken with about a 50/50 combo of bread crumbs and fresh grated parm...
002.jpg

004.jpg

after the potatoes where on for about 30 min did the chicken on the MAK Griddle
007.jpg

008.jpg

009-1.jpg

Served it whith a Sage Butter Sauce
011.jpg

Other than the butter overload on my corn, I couldnt have been happier...The chicken was fantastic, the potatoes where even better than i expected...

Last edited:

TentHunter

Great cook. That chicken looks absolutely gorgeous, especially with the Sage Butter Sauce. But, as good as it looks, the star of the show is that closeup shot of the twice baked potato with that perfect cheesy crust. Who wouldn't want to be all over that?

CarterQ

Outstanding cook, the chicken looks delicous and those potatoes are awesome, wife looked at these pics last night and asked "when are you trying that?" So now this is definitely on the list :D Thanks for sharing!

bflodan

Thanks for the compliments! You wont be disappointed with those potatoes!! Im thinking of baking a bunch tomorrow so I have them for the weekend!!

Top Bottom