Very Nice little plug on antoher forum for BPS Rubs.

Big Poppa

Administrator
A very talented team from Iowa, Swine Assassins said this on the brethren about our rub.......

"BTW I think BP must have used their steak rub on all the meats this weekend. I tried it for the first time at the contest and it is GREAT! Best rub I have tasted in my humble opinion."

Wow...that was cool to read.

Rip

Very cool BP! I'm with you Kim, my order is due tomorrow! (and thanks to this weeks contest, will be getting more next week, thanks BP!)

jimsbarbecue

It is good! Used it last night on a Rib Eye.

OK some of us (me) have way to many rubs and spices to fit just in the kitchen. The rest are in the freezer or shelfs in the garage etc. Our kitchen has two small shelfs for spices. So very few find a permanent home there. All the Big Poppa rubs are in the kitchen. The Little Louies are the surprise hit as I think Big Poppa was holding onto that secret. The other new additions are the Obie Cues garlic pepper and sunshine rubs.

CarterQ

Alright got mine ordered, something to play with this weekend (the spice cabinet is really going to hate me now!)

Red

The Swine Assassins are great people. Husband wife team that look to be tearing up KCBS comps across the US. They came by and talked for a few minutes Friday night. Scott tried a couple of our rubs and loved the double secret steak rub so I gave him one of our half used shakers. Glad to hear he likes it so much. And no I am not going to confirm or deny if we used it on any of our competition turn in meats....

sparky

Got mine yesterday, steak for lunch then half rack of ribs for a snack. Bps rubs on everything. For a test I am only going to use bps rubs on everything I cook for two weeks.

Top Bottom