Little Louie's Ribs

sparky

My wife's favorite rib to date.

that's saying alot. she has had a taste of every rib i have every cooked. this one was her fav. :) and let the show begin.
very little glue (heard andy once say little is better) and then a light dusting of Little Louie's w/pepper (thanks BP).
P3220014.jpg

onto #336 set to 250º (new rib temp)
P3220018.jpg

2 1/2 hours later with only 1 spray of apple juice and jack.
P3220003-1.jpg

you know what goes on next but wait, new concept. same stuff but with one spray of apple / jack nectar (now i came up with that one bp, lol)
P3220005-1.jpg

1 hour later and wa la.... look at that rib. boy oh boy.
P3220010-1.jpg

back on for 1/2 hour more.
P3220013-1.jpg

P3220015-1.jpg

P3220017-1.jpg

i have cooked a few ribs in my time. i will say that these are in my top 2 of my favorite ribs. the flavor was outstanding. the taste profile was great. i think the light dusty was the right call. Little Louie's and some 3EYZ on top would produce a excellent rib. no sauce was used on this test. that sounded official. ppl, buy the big bottle. you'll use it. :cool:

sparky

lol, i do cook for some ppl at work. last weekend i had orders for 3 racks or ribs. i don't make any money on them. just charge for the meat. i don't take pictures for the ribs for other ppl, only the ribs i eat myself and for my family. my son is dating a vegan girl so cook a rack everyweek for him. no meat in his house. i have orders for 2 pork butts this weekend. should be interesting since i won't be here. this weekend we are going up to paradise to look for vacation homes. 1st week, daughters boyfriend in hospital. last weekend it was my daughters b'day. i forgot (glad i have a wife). BP, if you sell ribs you would make a killing on me. :cool:

Top Bottom