Basic Meal for the Augustana Ladies Golf Team

Big Poppa

Administrator
One of our dear friends from South Dakota that spends time in the desert coaches the Augustana Ladies Golf team...Each Year I take them all out golfing and then BBQ for them

OK If you call Strube Ranch Texas Wagyu Mishima (the highest grade) Sirloin basic....but it is really straight ahead...Olive oil, Little Louies Seasoned Garlic Salt with Black Pepper, Double Secret Steak rub and a dash of Smokin Guns Sweet Hot and let it cruies till done at 275 on the mak...Taters were done on the Memphis
P1000086.jpg

The great thing about a block is that you can give each person what the want temp wise. The other helpful hint from your pal here is that always cut to serve. When you slice into a roast at a party ..it sits and by the time they get the beef it is toast. Make it a presentation carving for best results.

Rip

Looks great BP! I have yet to see anything 'basic' that involves Strube!

Last edited:

TentHunter

The other helpful hint from your pal here is that always cut to serve. When you slice into a roast at a party ..it sits and by the time they get the beef it is toast. Make it a presentation carving for best results.

BP, wanting to be sure I'm understanding this correctly, do you mean let it continue to rest THEN carve it as your serving, slicing off the cut each person wants?

Thanks

CarterQ

Great looking plate, when will the rest of the Strube line be ready for public consumption? You are doing a heck of a job creating demand!

Top Bottom