In search of Sparky Ribs

jimsbarbecue

Did you know if you search Sparky + Ribs You will get two pages of results.
Keep up the Good Work Sparky..
The little louies ribs looked good. BP had that spice in the Secret Spice protection program I am sure.

CarterQ

Dang, pretty soon he'll be taking credit for inventing the BBQ Rib ;-) Sparky is the Baskin Robbins of ribs with all his flavors.

Chris231

Sparky is the Baskin Robbins of ribs with all his flavors.

How true it is.

I get a lot of rib inspiration from Sparky on the rib front. Thanks Spark!

Now if Red would just let us know his new rib secrets that won them Wildomar......but we all know that'll never happen!

Red

Chris231 - being family you might just get the inside scoop on what we did for ribs, you might have to sign a non-compete agreement though... if you bribe me enough you might even get some seasoning samples.

sparky

dress rehearsal? what's that about. i am just bbqing. ppl pay for 1st page of google. i don't care about that. as long as my wife loves me thats all i care about (BP too, lol). i only post here. don't go to other forums. i like it here. ppl like to tease me here. don't care about that either. i know it's all in love. it take alot to upset me. i love all you guys & gals. were all just having fun. :)

Big Poppa

Administrator
Hey Spark please understand that Im having fun and dont mean to tease you...I love that you are herre and your enthusiasm is contagious

CarterQ

We love ya Sparky! Keep doing what your doing brother, you always keep it fun and help make this site a great place to hang.

sparky

ya know ppl. i didn't start this thread or plug my name in google. i am just a guy who likes to bbq ribs. i don't think thats a bad thing. life is to short not to enjoy the little things like bbqing. :)

Last edited:

jimsbarbecue

Sparky your our BBQ Ribmaster. Be proud! All this is a endorsement of your passion brother.

Ssent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom