My name is kayaker and I am a pellet smoker wannabe !!

topsideup

Hello to all ! I am a complete newbie when it comes to cooking with pellets. But I am here to learn !! This site looks like it has a ton of info and a rather large group of experienced pellet smokers.With that being said, it's time to start reading.

CarterQ

Welcome aboard Kayaker! You have come to the right place for good info. There is a great group here of all different skill levels and backgrounds who love to share ideas and learn from each other, ask questions and you will be smoking like a pro in no time! What are you cooking on right now?

Deb

Welcome kayaker!

What kind of kayaking do you do? Kayaking is my other favorite thing to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

topsideup

In my younger days I used to white water kayak. Now days its just down river floats and taking time to enjoy nature. I've been seeing bald eagles for the last couple of years. Very nice !!

TentHunter

Welcome to the forum Kayaker!

We have Bald Eagles nesting in our area as well (Akron, OH area). And last week on the way home from church I actually saw two Coyotes along the highway, I couldn't believe my eyes.

Deb

In my younger days I used to white water kayak. Now days its just down river floats and taking time to enjoy nature. I've been seeing bald eagles for the last couple of years. Very nice !!

I have only been on flatwater but I have a new hybrid river boat and I'm going to go start learning the rivers this year. I haven't seen any eagles while kayaking (yet).

Nepas is having a smokeout in Lehighton in June - lots of good food and a fun time http://www.pelletsmoking.com/pellet-smoking-com-lounge-9/3rd-annual-nepa-smokeout-646/

Top Bottom