More Beef Ribs on the Pro

cowgirl

Gerald at Three Rivers Bar-B-Que in Lexington South Carolina sent a bottle of his sauce for me to try. I loved it!
It's a cross between a vinegar, mustard, sweet and hot Q sauce with a bit of bourbon thrown in.
I used it as a dipping sauce before I had the chance to try it out on some Q.

e0629940-1.jpg

I smoked some beefy ribs and spam on the Pro, then slathered the ribs in the Q sauce..

001-5-1.jpg

009-6-1.jpg

023-5-1.jpg

served with some bacon fried corn and salad

027-3-1.jpg

I love the sauce!

036-2-1.jpg

Gerald has a catering business in SC and said the sauce will be out on the market soon.
It was one of the best sauces I've tried to date.
I should mention.. I've not tried any of the fine sauces made by my Pelletsmoking friends yet.. but plan to do so soon.

Just thought I'd share...
Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

ITFD#15

Nice cowgirl the ribs look great, think that I will try some beef ribs on the Traeger soon.
Cool idea with the corn it just goes to show that you can have bacon with anything and it tastes great
Hey, just sauce or any rub at all?

cowgirl

Thank you Sparky, Doug and Deb!
Doug I just used olive oil, kosher salt and cracked black pepper. I wanted to keep it simple to see how the sauce tasted.

cowgirl

Great stuff as usual Jeanie! Can we get more details on the bacon fried corn?
Thank you Rip! I just fried some bacon then sauted onions and garlic in the bacon drippings.. added the corn, butter salt and pepper and a few red pepper flakes. It's not fancy... just something I like to do with corn and hominy. Thanks again Rip. :)

BP, that sounds great! Lookin' forward to your post. :)

Thank you Bflodan! I agree with ya, beef ribs are hard to beat... thanks!!

Carter, thank you so much!

Top Bottom