My apology to my friends on the forum.

sparky

i am leaving town this weekend and felt bad for my behavior to ya'll. there are a couple dozen of ya who are my good friends. ya guys & gals know who you are. my behavior was not called for in my reply on that one thread. you guys know which one. i was having a bad week. i've been taking alot of cr@p from work, family and that one thread sent me over the edge. please except my sincere apology to ya'll. it won't happen again. :cool: carter, thanks for snapping out of my funk. your a good friend. :)

Last edited:
your one of the main reasons I check in .love your food; pics and your love for bbq never have met you in person. but I would help change a tire in the rain. MOST RESPECT CURT.

Rip

Hey sparky, I hope your trip goes as planned. Keep an eye out for a spot for the MAK1...and, make sure the area has Internet service, we don't want you 'gone' every time you head out for vacation! :cool:

jimsbarbecue

Hey We love you spark...you bring a lot of character and life to this place...have a blast this weekend!
Could not say it better. Have a good weekend our friend. I agree with Rip if your cooking you need internet or should I say we need you to have internet.

malawoo

I am new to the forum and I always have enjoyed sparkys posts and enjoy his cooking and have tried some of his ways of cooking and were great . Have fun this weekend

Deb

Could not say it better. Have a good weekend our friend. I agree with Rip if your cooking you need internet or should I say we need you to have internet.

Hey We love you spark...you bring a lot of character and life to this place...have a blast this weekend!

Have a great weekend! Have a FT and enjoy. and yes, we need you to have internet where ever you are:)

cowgirl

Shoot Sparky, you already know what I think about you..... (you're sooo cute :))! lol
Hope you have a great trip, we love ya!!

HoDeDo

I missed it Sparky, but I share the same sentiments of everyone else here! Rock the weekend, and your imprint is definitely part of the "fabric" woven here.

sparky

not even. i have a hard enough time to get my wife to pay attention to me. i don't know why not? i am cute (jeanie said so) and i smell good too (use old spice, same stuff for, lets just say over 50 yrs) and i do dishes. :)

Top Bottom