Big Poppa Cheeseburgers on the new Memphis Pro

Big Poppa

Administrator
OK I had to make burgers....Ok I wanted to make burgers.....

Started with some angus patties and seasoned them with Big Poppa Double Secret Rub
P1000089.jpg

Heated up the new Stainless Steel Memphis Pro to 250
Then Sauteed some mushrooms in butter and Little Louies Seasoned Salt with Black Pepper
P1000088-1.jpg

Then Sauteed Sweet Onion in butter and Double Secret Rub
P1000087-1.jpg

Made Guacamole
THen put the burgers on and smoked them for 10 minutes at 250
P1000090.jpg

Cranked the Memphis up to 500
P1000092-1.jpg

Seared them for two minutes and then flipped them and basted the patties with a light bbq sauce and topped with one slice each of american cheese and sharp Cheddar
P1000093.jpg

Cooked for two more minutes and pulled the patties off to get the buns toased
P1000094.jpg

P1000096-2.jpg

Assembled and wolfed said Cheeseburger!
P1000100.jpg

TentHunter

Letting us have a look at that burger but not being able to take a bite...

Well, that's just wrong! ;)

Looks like that new Pro is a cooking machine. How is the new probe feature?

Deb

Wow, I worked last night and my husband & son went out and brought me back a cheeseburger. It looked and tasted(i'm sure) nothing like that one. That's the one I wanted.

Big Poppa

Administrator
Wjy are cheeseburgers so mediocre when they are a cinch to make and personalize? n I see a big Poppa Burgers Chain in my future.

Deb

Wjy are cheeseburgers so mediocre when they are a cinch to make and personalize? n I see a big Poppa Burgers Chain in my future.

Cool idea. I would eat there..... what's sad is that the small city that we live near has been so hit by the economy that nothing survives - the chain restaurants have all closed in the past two years - applebees, 99 (a new england chain similar to applebees) and ruby tuesday - if they can't make it nice ones don't have a chance , we have to travel if we want to go out

I was out for mediocre mexican the other night with my son, he was telling me about the best burger he ever had.... it was near his school in Baltimore -- kobe beef with lobster meat on it...... there is an idea for one of your burgers ..... I think that now explains that random charge on my credit card bill

TentHunter

I was out for mediocre mexican the other night with my son, he was telling me about the best burger he ever had.... it was near his school in Baltimore -- kobe beef with lobster meat on it...... there is an idea for one of your burgers..

Deb calls dibs on that idea! Sounds like a contest winner to me (hint-hint) ;).

Big Poppa

Administrator
Thanks it was as good as it looked....I think I set a speed record eating it....you sometimes forget how good a real burger is

sparky

big poppa's / sparky's burger & rib joint. or, maybe. sparky's / big poppa rib & hamburger joint. there we go. mo better... :)

Top Bottom