So who is Little Louie? And why...

TentHunter

are his garlic salt rubs so dang good? :)

My wife picked up 4 big Ribeyes last night and since I was playing with my new toy and getting it seasoned (can you blame me?) she decided to just grill them up in a piping hot cast iron skillet inside.

She seasoned 2 of the steaks with the "Little Louie's Seasoned garlic Salt" and the other two with "Little Louie's Seasoned garlic Salt with Black Pepper".

They were both unbelievably good. I gorged myself on some of the best tasting steaks I've had in ages. Even my daughter, who normally drowns her steaks in steak sauce, liked them without any sauce, and that IS saying a lot!

I have a hard time finding pre-mixed seasonings that I can safely use (not just MSG). This is the FIRST seasoned salt I have found that I can safely use...

...and they are great! I look forward to using these on other things.

Big Poppa

Administrator
Little Louie is my wife. Her middle name is Louise and my sons started calling her Louie and then Little Louie when they were teens...I created them and named them after her. I am very proud of them....(and her too!)

CarterQ

Little Louie is my wife. Her middle name is Louise and my sons started calling her Louie and then Little Louie when they were teens...I created them and named them after her. I am very proud of them....(and her too!)

Very cool tribute to them BP!

sparky

Give her a kiss from me (tell her its from sparky, she must know I am cute by now) because her rub is excellent. Ask her how I can get 1lb bags of it?

TentHunter

Great story, thanks for sharing (glad I asked :)). So I should've phrased the question, "why are HER garlic salt rubs so good?"

BP I think you did her proud with these Little Louie's garlic salt rubs. We used them again tonight! Love 'em!

Top Bottom