My name is Terry and I want too Pellet smoke!

HogSmoker

Never have used a pellet smoker. Interested in finding what is the best pellet smoker out there ( non commercial ) appreciate any input you might have. I live in NE Arkansas nothing local around here may have to buy off the web... Thanks

Big Poppa

Administrator
If you want to buy off the web check our sponsor...(me) hahaha

We love both the MAK and Memphis Both great companies with different products All made in the USA

Rip

Hi Terry, welcome to the forum! Lots of information here about the various brands available. What's best for you depends on what you want to spend and what you want to be able to do. Pretty much all the pellet smokers are good, it comes down to build quaility and amount of features, cooking area, temp range, etc.

So Cal Smoker

Welcome to the forum Terry. When it comes to the best grill there are a lot of questions you need to ask your self. Read all you can on the subject. Then buy the MAK (LOL,LOL,LOL). Sorry Terry I don't know what came over me. Oh now I know I own a MAK and love it.

malawoo

Welcome to the forum and from Oregon. Lots of luck on shopping for your pellet smoker I am a proud owner of a Mak and love it.

HogSmoker

Question about the two pellet smokers mention here Memphis Pro and MAK. Do you have the ability too char with either of these two? I have seen one that is designed to have both indirect and over flame cooking. This makes it nice if you want too char broil also. Thanks for ya'lls help.

scooter

If you're looking for the best pellet cooker, the choices slim down to 2 or 3 cookers. If you're looking for the best pellet cooker that cooks great, built rock solid made to last a lifetime and includes lots of innovative features including a really cool remote control the choice slims down to 1 cooker, IMO, MAK is the clear choice....

Welcome to PelletSmoking!

HogSmoker

Scooter : I'm leaning toward the MAK , but also looking at the fast eddie there is one feature about that kind I really like and thats the char broiler feature it has. Just torn on which one at this point.

Top Bottom