London Broil

jafrey711

Just got home from Fresh and Easy and they had a great deal on some nice looking London Broil. Any suggestions on how to cook ,more so time and temp ?

jafrey711

So we went on-line and got an idea. So we now have a COOK OFF. Riah did one cut with her own seasoning and ideas and I did the other. Tomorrow we will cook and see who is Grand Champion at the Chadwick house. Good food, good company and friendly competition.....gotta love it!

jimsbarbecue

So we went on-line and got an idea. So we now have a COOK OFF. Riah did one cut with her own seasoning and ideas and I did the other. Tomorrow we will cook and see who is Grand Champion at the Chadwick house. Good food, good company and friendly competition.....gotta love it!

Pics for sure and Winning....Wait that was last week or so. Do bring your a game for the win. Wait here I go again two ways to do London Broil may be a combo win. Actually I do this all the time where we compare recipes.

Good Smoking Luck! Wait that was last year and it sounds just a stupid now

SisInLaw

London Broil has always been one of my favorite cuts. Marinate, smoke and slice against the grain and it's fab.

jafrey711

I've been giving this some thought. The GF said its was more tender than I thought. So I realized today that this is first steak I have cooked since I have had some WAYGU. There in lies the problem lol

Big Poppa

Administrator
Jeff is in charge of the shipping at BPS....he gets fringe benefits Jeff what temp did you cook at and to what internal temp?

jimsbarbecue

I haven't done London broil in a while. As BP mentioned pit and internal is key. I remember a little over on the internal and it becomes chewy. Carry over cooking is another issue. Now when it is right it is real good for the price.

Candy Sue

I love London Broil! You've got to cook it hot and fast to medium rare then slice very, very thinly. Great beef taste. BPS steak seasoning is the bomb if you have the time to let the salt melt in. My other seasoning choice is Rock River's Stampede Steak. I don't marinate it.

Top Bottom