I'm not crazy. I don't care what my wife says.

sparky

my wife thinks i'm crazy. thats not true, really.
P3270003-1.jpg

there is nothing wrong with taking care of a friend.
P3270002-1.jpg

nighty night #336 love ya buddy. :)
P3270003-1.jpg

Rip

This seems entirely normal to me. Caring for your companions (whomever they may be) is one of the better parts of the human condition. You and 'ol #336 have already spent a lot of quality time together.....I think your wife might be jealous. :)

Big Poppa

Administrator
They just dont understand...My wife is ussed to the camera...for the longest time she looked at me like I was from mars

CarterQ

Got the wife trained on the camera, she is way used to the grill being a family member, that was the case since before I met her. Thing that got her this week was taking pictures of the spice cabinets, that put her in a tailspin!

Rip

Thing that got her this week was taking pictures of the spice cabinets, that put her in a tailspin!

Haha, I usually show the interesting threads to my wife, (and that was a good thread), I did not show her that one! :)

sparky

my wife still thinks the camera thing is weird. i even went out and got a tripod for my little camera. works good. i talked to a photographer about my photos and he said i need a extra light to shine in the inside of my grill. i am even going to in the september semester going to enroll in a digital photography class. why not. never to old to learn stuff. maybe my wife will let me get another camera. see thinking ahead. :cool:

ACW3

How can anyone be called crazy because they love their grill and drink Fat Tire beer? Sparky, if you are crazy, then there are a lot more like you out there. And definitely one here in North Carolina.

Art

Top Bottom