Basic Baby Back Ribs

CarterQ

Hadn't done ribs in awhile and it was too nice of a day to get crazy with the cooking so we went the simple route.

Here we go:

Nice rack of back ribs

a89721ed.jpg

Hit it with this

fa1e93b0.jpg

And onto this @275

8fc6140f.jpg

Did I mention I was going for simple? No foil just a straight run on Hickory and after about 3 1/2 hours got to this

38ebf4a2.jpg

Sauced em with this and went another 20 minutes

14768d7e.jpg

e4a5d055.jpg

Came out like this

50350f01.jpg

26276b03.jpg

9e18e4c7.jpg

Served it up with my wife's wonderful homemade Mac & Cheese and a salad (in case my doctor gets a wild hare and starts poking around these parts)

78981c7a.jpg

These were killer, cooked them to almost to falling off the bone and they were perfect. Love 275 for cooking ribs.

sparky

right off the bat. nice ribs partner. you haven't got little miss eating ribs yet? tell me why you like 275º for ribs? just curious? i love bbgibson sauces. they good. have you tried the habanero one. good stuff. not to hot either.

CarterQ

Thanks everyone

right off the bat. nice ribs partner. you haven't got little miss eating ribs yet? tell me why you like 275º for ribs? just curious? i love bbgibson sauces. they good. have you tried the habanero one. good stuff. not to hot either.

Little miss does love ribs just didn't get any shots this time. As for 275 on the ribs it seems like the fat renders better, you do need to watch it though as they do cook faster.

Bear

I'm hungry now. I've been meaning to try some ribs at 275, I like the idea of getting them done faster...

Top Bottom