It's Offical, My new MAK is home.

Star1021Scott

Well, since UPS and I couldn't agree on a time, I picked up my MAK 1 Star from the Nashville UPS Freight Center. I have since put it together, and I can officially say I am a pellet grill owner.

Haven't fired it up yet, have to leave in a few to pick up the kids. But man I am impressed with the way it is built.

I can't wait to season it up!

Will report back once I turn it on! Thanks MAK and thanks BP!

TentHunter

Congrats on the new grill & congrats to all of us, because a new pellet grill owner = more pics of more cooks for us to look at! ;)

Star1021Scott

No pics yet...however

First impressions, pardon my ignorance as this is my first pellet smoker..

• Was slow to get the temp up, but once it starts, it gets up quick
  • Max temp in 30 minutes was around 510 Degrees, solid.
  • This thing puts out a TON of smoke at low temps, awesome!
  • Built like a tank, no doubt this thing is American Made.

At first I was concerned the 1 Star may have been too "small." However, it is an absolute perfect size for me.

I can't wait to actually cook on it, unfortunately it may not be unti next weekend due to schedule.

Overall I am very pleased with the MAK 1 Star. I am very pleased with the service i've recieved from both MAK and with BPS.

Look for pics soon!! Thanks for everyone's feedback!

SisInLaw

Congrats, that's exciting. Mrs. Big Poppa called today (my sis) and said that my Memphis will be delivered soon. I can't wait.

scooter

Man if you think you're pleased now, just wait until you start pulling meat off that thing! Welcome to the MAK family!

Top Bottom