Got any idea what i'm doing?

sparky

got off work early. guess what i am doing?
P3290002.jpg

be back in a while.

sparky

how do you know its ribs? and no TH. she doesn't. ya know, i'm the boss of me when she isn't here. just kidding dear....kiss kiss (in case she reads this). :)

Last edited:

sparky

you ppl know me to well.
wanted to put little louies up against wee willys.
P3290074.jpg

carter always cooks real good food. i thought i would try his 275º one more time. i know johnny trigg cooks at 275º also. so onto #336 at 375º
P3290089.jpg

2 1/2 hours or so
P3290003-1.jpg

dude, ya got the stuff. come on man, don't hold out. i want the good stuff. okie dokie.
P3290007.jpg

45 minutes later
P3290012-1.jpg

P3290015-1.jpg

20 minutes more and WA LA!!!
P3290021.jpg

P3290027.jpg

P3290032-1.jpg

welp, my son and i liked the little louise rub better. hands down. i just can't believe that the little louies rub is so good. i think i want to get some without the pepper. good stuff manard.... :cool:

Rip

Ok, who thought it wasn't ribs? Great comparison Sparky, thanks for sharing!
What did you think of 275? I've been happy at 225, but considering trying 250....

Last edited:

sparky

to be honest with ya, i like 250º better. i like the texture and the way they come out at 250º. ppl who cook comps and myself don't always have to cook the same. its about what your going for. next up. one more try with little louise and 3eyz. i love my 3eyz dearly but little louies lately taste better to me and my family. i do want to try it without pepper next. :cool:

Last edited:

ACW3

Sparky,
I am hereby renaming you the "RIB MASTER". Man, you are on a roll!!! Keep it up!!!

Jealous in North Carolina (aka Art)

sparky

dude, i'm not the rib master. i like them thou. alot. there is so many ways to cook them. i'm just having fun sitting in the backyard next to the pool watching #336 smoke and having a FT. its alllll good. my butcher now gives me discounts everytime i come in. he says i am putting his daughter through college. lol, thats funny. wife still thinks i am nuts. oh well. i blame big poppa for all of this. he got me started. i watched all his videos and now look what i have turned into. a old surfing hippie, smokin in the backyard drinking a FT. ya ho 4 me. :cool:

Big Poppa

Administrator
spark try a very very light dusting of little louies with black pepper and then put the three eyes on top of it......beauty!

Top Bottom