Easy Burger Sliders

TentHunter

OK Rip, you asked for it so here it is.

These are the Burger Sliders my 15 year old daughter made this past weekend. And she did a great job, not just with the burgers, but she took most of the pictures too!

This is how we do Burger sliders for parties and such. They're inexpensive, could not be easier to do and folks love 'em. All the work's in the prep, then you just cook 'em, slice 'em & serve 'em up. This amount will give you 24 sliders.

Spread 2 lbs. ground beef into either a 9 x 13 cookie sheet or across two toaster oven cookie sheets. Sprinkle on some seasonings, maybe slather on a little BBQ sauce.
1STCOOK0.JPG
Sliders1.JPG

Add your toppings of choice (she picked onion, roasted red pepper, two cheeses & bacon)
1STCOOK1.JPG

Put them in a 300° - 325° grill and just let the ride for 45 min. - 1 hour until all is done. No flipping, no worries; they end up braising in their own juices so they stay moist.
1STCOOK2.JPG

Forget the slider buns. Just get a 24 pack of the mini dinner rolls, they work great and cost less!
sliders2.JPG

Slice the burgers into 24 sections and they'll fit in the buns perfectly. Pile 'em up on a platter and watch 'em disappear!
sliders6.JPG

My daughter was really proud of how these turned out (and so was I, of her) :).

Last edited:

Rip

Thanks for the details Cliff. Tell your daughter I said they look awesome! We'll be trying these soon.

ACW3

Good job, Cliff. Gettum started early. That is a very good way to do a "mass" cook like sliders. A lot better than trying to do them individually. And, they look so GOOOOD!

Art

TentHunter

Thanks for the details Cliff. Tell your daughter I said they look awesome! We'll be trying these soon.

I'll let her read the comments herself (then I get to see her face light up). She doesn't even know I posted this yet.

TentHunter

That is a very good way to do a "mass" cook like sliders. A lot better than trying to do them individually.

Art

Art, you've got that right! You can also prep these ahead of time, plastic wrap & keep them in the fridge until you need to throw them on the grill. It frees you up for other things.

sparky

wow, nice sliders. does everyone in your family bbq. we have seen you, your wife and daughter cooking. how nice it that. :)

CarterQ

There is alot going on there TH with those sliders, and all of it is good! Very cool sharing the cooking experience with your daughter, she needs a handle for the weekly contest!

Rip

There is alot going on there TH with those sliders, and all of it is good! Very cool sharing the cooking experience with your daughter, she needs a handle for the weekly contest!

PupTent? :) Just kidding, at 15 she's way too old for that handle!

Top Bottom